Covid-19 Compliance Protocols
We are looking forward to having our clients back in our studio and we have the following in place to keep our clients and staff safe while still enjoying the tattoo and piercing experience.
- We are working on an appointment basis, no walk-ins
- No customer will be served without wearing a mask
- Our staff will be equipped with the necessary PPE
- Any employee and customer who has flu-like / Covid-19 symptoms is not allowed into the studio
- We will maintain a register of customers and persons who enter the studio each day for traceability
- No friends or family are allowed to come with for appointments
- Work areas have been placed 1.5m apart and social distancing protocols are in place in and around the studio
- Customers will need to sanitise their hands and have their temperature taken upon entry
- If you have been in contact with anyone suspected to have COVID-19 please inform us before booking
- Where possible please consult via whatsapp or email, to limit movement in and out of the studio.
Our artists are trained in procedures and precautions needed when dealing with bloodborne and airborne pathogens. All our industry standard sanitation, set up and break down procedures will still be in place. These measures are just extra precautions to do our part in preventing the spread of disease, thank you for your patience and support during this time!